Personal cruise reviews from our website readers
This page began with lots of good intentions. But so far we’ve managed to collect only one review.
So a big thank you to Alex and Maureen for their personal cruise review. We hope you find it helpful.
If you’d like to send us a review of your cruise, we’d love to include it here. You can easily send it via the contact us page.
There are a few brief guidelines at the bottom of the page to help you write a review.
TIPS FOR WRITING YOUR CRUISE REVIEW
- Let us know where you went, which cruise company and which ship …and, of course, when.
- Please don’t slander any company (we don’t want our site closed down).
- Try to include any useful tips about the ship and excursions that would benefit the readers.
- What stood out for you? Food? Entertainment? Hospitality?
- Try to keep it brief (hey – we know how difficult that can be when you’ve had such a great experience on a cruise …but if it’s short, it’s more likely to get read).
- If you could send us a photograph of yourself, that would be fantastic. But no problem if you don’t want to.
- Remember to let us know whether we have permission to use just your first name – or your surname too …and whereabouts in the world you live.
- You can submit your review via the Contact Us page.